Nissan USA after my wife had two accidents because of "sudden acceleration" where she was almost killed however she was lucky

and only sustained minor injuries to date they have not done

anything to try and terminate the lease. This is also after sending

three registered letters to their executive office. The second

accident is still under investigation. The first accident which my insurance company did pay out in the amount of over $9,000 to fix the body of the car plus any medical my wife had. The second accident currently has approximately $10,000 in body damage, and there could be possible motor damage If you need more information let me know. You can reach me at gerbsfam@aol.com

Comments

I am trying to get the Nissan dealer to fix this I was parking @ a school and it suddenly accelerated and jumped a curve and went up on the sidewalk I had to back my car off very thankful there were no children around very scary

My used Nissan xterra lurched forward with a sudden acceleration while I was entering a parking spot. Before I could gain control it ran into several cars and itself was totaled.

The one and only time I have owned a foreign vehicle.

Its back to American made.

to Suavito #1000904

American made cars have this problem so how does that help hahaha

#720806

Recall Alert: 2009 Nissan Sentra

Nissan has issued a recall for 10,586 Sentra models from the 2009 model year, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The recall affects those models equipped with Bosch master cylinders, which may leak brake fluid.

If enough fluid leaks, the brake system warning indicator will light up because the brakes aren’t functioning properly. If one of the brake circuits fails, it will increase the vehicle’s stopping distance and the risk of a crash. No matter the car you drive, if a warning light goes on you should take it to be serviced immediately.

Dealers will inspect and replace the master cylinder brake booster assembly for free. Owners may contact Nissan at 800-647-7261 or NHTSA’s hotline at 888-327-4236.

Yes I am single

Mount Royal University, Alberta, Canada #708643

Did you end up selling the vehicle afterwards? I suggest talking to the dealer.

Wow unbelievable

Too much

What year is the vehicle? I am currently doing research on buying a new car.

Any updates on it

Go get a Honda car

Yikes :eek

Seems awekward of how that could happen

Xiamen, Fujian, China #708032

May god be with you

Maybe just get a new car! Why both continue driving it

NISSAN USA social reviews and reports. Join community by posting your own comments or complaints.

Nissan Motor Company, LTD is one of the largest manufactures of cars in the world.

The company first appeared in the United States in 1958 and in 1960 was entitled the Nissan Motor Corporation, U.S.A. ...

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #707798

Maybe not worth it. So pittyfull

Why didn't u sell it

Texas City, Texas, United States #707700

Meet attractive Single just by clicking on the banner above

Texas City, Texas, United States #707688