Ellenwood, Georgia
2.1
Turnaround Time

I bought a 2015 Nissan Altima in November 2015.On February 9 2016, I was sitting in my car in a parking lot when I heard a pop noise and a 4 inch crack appeared in my windshield.

I called my dealership to ask if this would be covered under the warranty. My information was collected for someone to call me back which never happened. On February 11. I just drove the 30 minutes to the dealership to speak with someone.

I was told it had to have been hit by a rock and I would have to replace the whole windshield. The windshield has not been struck by anything larger than regular street gravel. If the windshield cannot withstand regular driving conditions it is a poorly made windshield. I had a 97 Nissan Altima and a 2005 Nissan Sentra.

Both of these cars' windshields were hit by substantially larger rocks over the many years I had them and didn't crack.

I'm extremely disappointed that I have only had this car 3 months and have to replace the entire windshield.I guess Nissan is not making cars with the same quality I have come to expect.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Nissan Usa?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion