Nissan Usa - Review about 2015 Nissan Altima from Ellenwood, Georgia

18 of 138 Nissan Usa reviews

I bought a 2015 Nissan Altima in November 2015.On February 9 2016, I was sitting in my car in a parking lot when I heard a pop noise and a 4 inch crack appeared in my windshield.

I called my dealership to ask if this would be covered under the warranty. My information was collected for someone to call me back which never happened. On February 11. I just drove the 30 minutes to the dealership to speak with someone.

I was told it had to have been hit by a rock and I would have to replace the whole windshield. The windshield has not been struck by anything larger than regular street gravel. If the windshield cannot withstand regular driving conditions it is a poorly made windshield. I had a 97 Nissan Altima and a 2005 Nissan Sentra.

Both of these cars' windshields were hit by substantially larger rocks over the many years I had them and didn't crack.

I'm extremely disappointed that I have only had this car 3 months and have to replace the entire windshield.I guess Nissan is not making cars with the same quality I have come to expect.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

2015 Nissan Altima
Review category
Auto
review #788285 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nissan Usa? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
18 of 138 Nissan Usa reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nissan Usa. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nissan Usa.
Filing a new complaint about
×