Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

2008 Xterra air bad light on

My airbag warning light is on. I had it scanned and it indicated sensor in front of truck.

Was there a recall front sensor?

why isnt there a glove box light in a 2017.5 rogue sl

Code U1000

I have a 2004 Nissan Murano I got a code of U1000, SUV won't start at all. Where is the ground wires located so I can try to fix it? I have no way nor do I have the money to take it to dealership

Show

I want to order an owner manual

I purchased a 2014 Nissan Mureno but there was no owner manual.

Show

Purchased a car in February, 2017. Who do I talk to about an issue about my contract

Call to see if I had roadside assistance at local dealership where I bought my car...I was told that I didn't have roadside but I did have an extended warranty.i did not ask for an extended warranty when purchasing this car but I did asked for GAP insurance.

Who do I talk to about this. I dealt with your financial person before at another dealership and was not please then and I'm definitely not pleased now.

Who do I complain to about this.Very Upset!

I need to cancel my Warranty Security Plus Contract 08039064

I have a new address: 5916 W 34th Street, Suite K Houston, TX 77092 Marsha J Matthews 832-244-1035 I have been holding forever.

Show

How come transmission sense is not belong to factory warranty?

I have a Nissan Altman 2.5 s 2013.I went to local Nissan dealer shop ( Katy texas) to fix transmission sensor(transmission stick didnt move after park position ) in December 2016, but Agent said, transmission sensor problem is not part of factor warranty.

This car has many problems 8 or 9 times for 3ys period if you look at record.I don't know why this issue is not part of factory warranty?

Show

When will the Nissan Titan warrior be coming out? And what will be the starting price on them? Thanks

Show

If I don't have a receipt for work that was done on my Nissan Altman is there something else that would do.

Show

I moved state from CO to CA and DMV request your TAX ID for CA.

I moved state from CO to CA and DMV request your TAX ID for CA.

Questions 10