ease dont do buisness with Town Center Nissan I have been a buyer twice and was told each time that if I referred someone I would receive a referral fee. I have refered 7 buyers in the last year and a half to the same salesman his name is AZIZ.

I have spoke to him many times and each time I am told the checks will be coming.

They have not, not one. I cant speak for other Towncenter Nissan buisness practices but if they fail in this area so terribly I would suspect other poor buisness practices.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nissan Usa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Honda or Toyota that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Nissan Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Nissan Usa to other companies on our site.

Comments