ease dont do buisness with Town Center Nissan I have been a buyer twice and was told each time that if I referred someone I would receive a referral fee.I have refered 7 buyers in the last year and a half to the same salesman his name is AZIZ.

I have spoke to him many times and each time I am told the checks will be coming.

They have not, not one.I cant speak for other Towncenter Nissan buisness practices but if they fail in this area so terribly I would suspect other poor buisness practices.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nissan Usa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Honda or Toyota that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Nissan Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Nissan Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nissan Usa?

Comments

Nissan Usa - 2008 Nissan Versa - purchased from Downtown Nashville Nissan Nissan Usa "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..." Read more 2016 Thor Motor Coach - Four Winds 28z Rv Review Thor Motor Coach "Recently we bought a brand new 2016 Thor Motor home. I deeply regret purchasing it because of its poor quality. 1) On the second day after purchasing it, the generator..." Read more Denial of extended warranty on Toyota Prius could could be a safety and liability issue of Toyota Toyota "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..." Read more Nissan Usa - 2008 Nissan Altima Review from New York, New York Nissan Usa "As I was pulling into a parking spot at the mall the car surged forward & hit the car parked in front of me while my foot was on the..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more