2.1
Turnaround Time

I bought a 2015 Nissan Altima in November 2015.On February 9 2016, I was sitting in my car in a parking lot when I heard a pop noise and a 4 inch crack appeared in my windshield.

I called my dealership to ask if this would be covered under the warranty. My information was collected for someone to call me back which never happened. On February 11. I just drove the 30 minutes to the dealership to speak with someone.

I was told it had to have been hit by a rock and I would have to replace the whole windshield. The windshield has not been struck by anything larger than regular street gravel. If the windshield cannot withstand regular driving conditions it is a poorly made windshield. I had a 97 Nissan Altima and a 2005 Nissan Sentra.

Both of these cars' windshields were hit by substantially larger rocks over the many years I had them and didn't crack.

I'm extremely disappointed that I have only had this car 3 months and have to replace the entire windshield.I guess Nissan is not making cars with the same quality I have come to expect.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nissan Usa and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Honda or Toyota that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Nissan Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Nissan Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nissan Usa?

Comments