Nissan Usa 2015 Nissan Altima Car Review from Houston, Texas
My 2015 Nissan Altima has been in the service shop at Nissan dealership for 34 days for a toxic smell that comes out of the AC vents and the windsheild keeos fogging up to where you cannot see out of it.The smell is so strong you can taste it on your lips.
It was making my 1 year old daughter cough over and over again. The service people do not know what is wrong with the car and have not fixed it. Nissan said the smell is because of the plastic in the car.Car only has 4,500 miles and tomorrow it will be in the shop for 5 full weeks.
Nissan should be embarassed about this.I'm payong for a car i cannot use.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I own a 2007 Maxima, the car mechanically has been sound, I recommend Nissan they have great cars, I am submitting this report to warn potential Nissan Buyers not..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "My name is Sasan Amini, I currently own a 2010 Nissan Altima. In October 2012, I took my car to MossyNissan dealership in San Diego for maintainance and they told..."
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."