Houston, Texas

My 2015 Nissan Altima has been in the service shop at Nissan dealership for 34 days for a toxic smell that comes out of the AC vents and the windsheild keeos fogging up to where you cannot see out of it.The smell is so strong you can taste it on your lips.

Related: Enterprise Car Sales - Warranty sucks

It was making my 1 year old daughter cough over and over again. The service people do not know what is wrong with the car and have not fixed it. Nissan said the smell is because of the plastic in the car.Car only has 4,500 miles and tomorrow it will be in the shop for 5 full weeks.

Nissan should be embarassed about this.I'm payong for a car i cannot use.

Review about: Nissan Altima 2015.

2.0
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE 2015 Nissan Altima Car
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nissan Usa?

Comments

Mesa, Arizona, United States #1220208

You have a leaking heater core.What is fogging up your windshield is coolant.

what you are tasting and breathing is coolant. Very easy to diagnose. Surprised that the dealer did not know what it was since we see that stuff at repair shops all the time.

Take it back to them and tell them you think its the heater core...15 years ASE Automotive Technician