We live in SE Ok. For Thankgiving, we drove to Atlanta, Ga. for family.Our gas mileage ranged from 27-32.

Took the Rogue in for a recall upon returning. The recall was for noise in the trans belts of the ccvt transmission.

The day following the recall work, we were required to return to Atlanta again due to an ill grandson. Our gas mileage ranged from 20-24.

When I complained to the local service manager, his comment: "This is not the first complaint I have had". He later called me and stated that he had spoken to Nissan and basically, there is nothing they can do.

I then complained to Nissan and got the same treatment. NO RESOLUTION! End of Story. So now I am on a national campaign to spread the word about Nissan's refusal to keep customers who have a legitimate complaint. Especially when it is their fault.

My final comment is relative to the quality of the paint. The Rogue has 55K miles and I do my own routine maintenance. Trust me, I know this vehicle. The front of the Rogue is hammered with paint chips. I drive the same roads with an 05 Ford and it looks 20 times better than the Nissan. Simply a poor quality product.

Had an Experience with Nissan Usa?

Comments

Poor gas performance and other issues, plus sorry maintenance service at dealership in Gainesville, Florida.

#205341

Own a 2010 Rogue AWD for 7 months now.Noise and unstable idle speed.

Went to dealer, and was told it was a common complain, and Nissan has no fix; but will soon offer a national recall to update the firmware that suppose to fix this problem.Great car on highway, but gets about 15 mpg with gentle city driving.

I also have issues with the 2010 rogue, the paint job looked worst after they cleaned it up after the sell.I took it back and they told me that it was not they who could solve it, to contact the manufactor.

No one want to fix the paint job, like paint strecks, in the doors, hood, & trunk.Plus other issue with the sealant they left on the vehicle and something they call seeds (feels like a pin hole in the body).

:sigh

I have the same issue with 09 rogue. I took it dealership i was told they had so many complain and there is nothing they can do, i should call the consumere office, as of today caliing six times no one had return my call nor gave me any answer. i am so pissed off.