My experience with Nissan consumer affairs has put me in a position to NEVER purchase any vehicle attached to the Nissan franchise.On December 31, 2013, I purchased a brand new Ulima.

I LOVE my car. The reason why I did not buy from any other manufacturer was because I was told Nissan has a great customer service base. Three months after purchasing my car I noticed bubbling in my paint. I took it to the dealership and was told that the paper work was being processed.

I was given the run around as the paint continued to get worse. In 2016 the individual I was working with was no longer at the dealership and I was informed that there was no written history of my complaint even though the paint issues was noticeable. I was told to start a dispute with consumer affairs, only to be told that I was out of my warranty and my request was denied. The paint is now peeling and bubbling.

People see my car and cringe. I went back to the dealership and was directed to submit another claim. I dropped my car off at the dealership on August 13, 2017. T.

McDowell, at Sheehy Nissan in Waldorf Maryland, was amazing. T. McDowell took pictures and had my car sent over to Complete Auto Body Shop for an estimate on repainting the car. Mrs.

Oresanya from Nissan Consumer Affairs told me on August 22, that she is in charge of all decisions and the decision from 2016 stands. I have a letter from her stating that all steps were taken and all evidence was viewed in making the decision. This is false. No one from Nissan contacted the dealership to view the new pictures or read the Auto body shop report, that the service center felt was necessary to have completed.

On August 23 I called to speak to someone in the CEO's office and was called back by Mrs. Oresanya, who left a message on my voice mail stating once again Nissan will not support my claim.

All I want is for Nissan to stand by its product and repaint my car.Thank you, Shamarene-Layne Donato

Review about: 2013 Nissan Altima Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want my car repainted.

I didn't like: Very poor.

Had an Experience with Nissan Usa?

Comments