Interest Rate

I have dealt with various issues with the vehicle I purchased also from Tom Peacock Nissan here in Houston. I purchased a brand new 2017 Nissan Rogue in October 2017 that still had the paper on it when purchased. Drove this nightmare off the lot with 6 miles on it and has been suffering every since. After contacting the dealership was told many different lies. Contacted Nissan USA Consumer Affairs again recently. Given several case numbers but haven’t received a return call yet. The following is the first of many issues.

Severe dust brake issues

Rotors replaced

Sensors reset

Rough idling

Warped grill

Clicking noise

Front alignment

Brake pads replaced

Cup holder disassembled from the arm rest

Passenger seat sensor reset

Exhaust system issues (hesitation)

Some I believe are left out which should not have occurred on a new vehicle. I understand the fact of man made things. Nothing is guaranteed not to have problems. True but a new car? No this is not acceptable, and should have been handled professionally from the first service repair. I have several service orders , emails and pics to back up every issue from start to finish. Recently picked it up from the shop after being there 33 days for several noises and vibration. The staff is beyond rude. The tech from Nissan was very nasty and did not have any empathy after I became frustrated to tears while trying to explain to me about tire pressure. They’re ridiculously terrible and that’s putting it lightly.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 04.

Comments