3.7
Interest Rate

I sold a car I was leasing, and sent the payoff total to Nissan Financial. They sent my check back and said to go to the dealer.

I went to the dealer and was told they don't do 3rd party buyout, and I had to show them countless websites that proves everyone does it.

Then they said - fine, but you have to pay 1500 bucks to do it because we'll have to rotate the tires and change the oil and look at the frame.

***' SCAM!

I said, forget it, I'll pay off the total and have the buyers pay the sales tax.

Yes, the buyers will have to pay sales tax again at the DMV, so make sure you have the amount sold for listed correctly. If you sold it for 500 bucks, then put 500 bucks.

I've sold many other leased vehicles from other manufacturers and NEVER had been lied to, told it was an extra 1500 bucks for 3rd party buyout, etc....

I HATE NISSAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "just fuck off entirely nissan" as the author lost $1500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Nissan Usa. The most disappointing about 2015 nissan juke at Nissan Usa was everyone that works there , but reviewer liked vehicle. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Honda or Toyota that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Nissan Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Nissan Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nissan Usa?

Comments