Houston, Texas

Good Evening,

I would like you all to investigate this issue for me. Why are car dealerships and corporations ripping off valuable consumers? I have been victimized by Baker Nissan dealership and getting the run arounds from Nissan Corporation - Corporate Affairs Department.

Since I have had my 2014 Nissan Altima it has faced several major issues such has two transmissions replacements, now the AC Compressor, then the car display screen turned completely pink, and other numerous issues that have already been documented by the dealership since they were recalls and so forth.

My car only had 7 miles on it when purchased it from Baker Nissan in Houston, TX. Now it has approximately 62,865 miles on it. It should not have any of these issues unless it was manufactured poorly. I am so fed up with dealing with the dealership and getting the run arounds from the corporation that I feel like I may have to take legal action if this issue is not resolved in a timely manner. I asked them to look into repurchasing the vehicle from me so I can cut my ties and get reliable and safe transportation.

Needless to say its hard having to make car payments and not have your car function properly. Especially if you are a college student and working full time to make ends meet.

Thank you very much for all your help.

Regards,

Ms. Dassalee Richardson

Review about: 2014 Altima Sv.

I liked: Service department.

I didn't like: Poor warranty, Customer service commincation, Bad equipment.

3.1
Style and Design
Interest Rate
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nissan Usa?

Comments

Screw up
Humble, Texas, United States #1212409

Wow...I hate nissan cars.......no more nissan cars