Nissan Usa - 2008 Nissan Versa - purchased from Downtown Nashville Nissan
Update added by user May 19, 2015
I provided all of the service documentation to my Insurance company.No one serviced my 2008 Nissan Versa except the Dealership, Downtown Nashville Nissan.
The Engineer firstname.lastname@example.org from Nissan North America in Smyrna TN inspected my vehicle and would not admit to manufacturer fault. Joey Ruff, Litigator who used to work at Nissan North American Headquarters advised me not to hire an Attorney. According to Joey Ruff, he would just waste my money because Nissan was not responsible for the engine fire. Nissan North American would do anything possible not to be responsible for any defaults in their cars.
Example; Takata air bag issue, Nissan uses Takata air bags in their vehicles. Have you as a Customer been notified yet.... I am sure not.
That is just the way they work.I know because I used to work there!
Original review posted by user May 19, 2013
On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa.My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely.
My 2008 Nissan Versa had been fully serviced by the Dealership I purchased it from, Downtown Nashville Nissan. I reported this issue to Nissan Corporate Headquarters and also the Dealership neither would take responsibility of the problem.
I learned the engine catching on fire was a problem for the 2007-2009 Nissan Versa's.Nissan Corporate settled out of court with my Insurance company, but they still will not admit there is a problem with the Nissan Versa.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nissan Versa
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "Good Evening, I would like you all to investigate this issue for me. Why are car dealerships and corporations ripping off valuable consumers? I have been victimized by Baker Nissan dealership..."
- "As I was pulling into a parking spot at the mall the car surged forward & hit the car parked in front of me while my foot was on the..."
- "I CAME TO THIS STORE - Address: 7087 Highway 70 S, Bellevue, TN 37221- FOR THE FIRST TIME ON 02/25/2016. OUT OF THE ITEMS I PURCHASED, THE THREE..."
- "Normally Posh is great. However, this time, an item was listed as a diff style than what i got. I sent pics from 4 angles of the item i..."
- "HP has the most awful tech support I have ever experienced. My brand new computer is for the second time in a box getting ready to be shipped off for..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."